Most skin experts would tell you that your acne is not diet-dependent but the acne diets cleanse has proven such statements to be inaccurate. Many people suffering from acne have tried the master acne diets cleanse and seen considerable improvement in their skin.
The entire body is connected, and your lifestyle plays a big part in all facets of life. By cleansing your body of impurities, you set it up in such a way that all of your organs are working in harmony with one another.
The skin is the biggest organ, and responsible for releasing harmful substances from the body and replacing them with nutrients and minerals your body needs.
Most health problems arise due to accumulated toxins in the body, and such toxins which can cause acne include bacteria, viruses, drugs, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, environmental pollutants, etc…
The skin has many, many layers (epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue) and to create any real or lasting change you need to be consistent in whatever skin care steps you take.
Any dietary or supplementation change you make takes at least 4 – 6 weeks to show signs of healing on the outside. For healing a skin condition, it may require around 3 to 6 months of consistent skin specific dieting, supplementation and care.
Steps For The Prevention Of Acne
The following are things you need to do:
- Eat more alkaline foods, rather than some foods that affect the pH and make the body too acidic. Most of our diet consists of food items which affect the body’s pH balance (the human pH should be 7.4). The body’s pH is ideally alkaline, but some foods make the body too acidic. Such foods include Cheese, sugar, sodas, alcoholic beverages, coffee, and pasta, as well as flour-based foods and other processed food materials.
- On the other hand, the following foods are recommended when cleansing and detoxifying your body. Water, tea (herbal and green tea), juices, fresh fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts, avocados, coconuts, wild fish like salmon, organic white meat (chicken), etc.
- During the diet master cleanse for acne, you may experience hunger pains, but real hunger is gradual and stops once you are full, but emotional hunger, comes on quickly and is satisfied only with comfort foods, which are usually not good for our skin.
- Use good food combining principles, since certain foods are better eaten together. Eat fruits before meals on an empty stomach, separate grains from high protein foods, combine grains with non-starchy vegetables and make sure you soak nuts overnight for easier digestion.
- Exercise and Hydration are essential for our skin health, but during the detox process, you should cease all exercise, and avoid all kinds of rigorous activity. However, make sure you drink at least 8-10 glasses of water along with other liquids like herbal tea. Use high quality filtered and distilled water. When you are adequately hydrated, your urine will be clearer and you will digest the food you eat better.
- Some groups of people with acne have also seen good results with apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water and honey.
The 7 Days Acne Diets Cleanse
- Start your day with warm water and lemon juice,
- Use day 1 and 2 to eliminate all processed food, alcohol, sugar in your system.
- Days 3-4: Eliminate eggs, meat, and poultry products
- Days 5-6: Eliminate all dairy and gluten-based foods
- Day 7: Eat only natural or raw food, and Cleanse with juices. Make sure you juice properly and consume the juices immediately, because, failure to do so might make them lose their nutritional value. Drink 2 glasses of water between every two juice servings.
Some recipes of Juices for master acne diets cleanse are:
- Apple-Cucumber-Spinach juice
- Apple-cucumber and aloe juice.
Doing this acne diets cleanse detox may lead to dizziness, headaches, and cramps at some stage.